What Is The Interest Rate For Personal Loan In Citibank
Personal loan interest rates offered by citibank on the basis of an applicant s income is as follows.
What is the interest rate for personal loan in citibank. Lowest rate quoted above assumes the use of citibank auto deduct established at loan closing with a monthly debit from a citibank deposit account for repayment excellent credit a loan of at least 10 000 a loan term of 36 months or shorter and adequate relationship balances. Lowest rate quoted above assumes the use of citibank auto deduct established at loan closing with a monthly debit from a citibank deposit account for repayment excellent credit a loan of at least 10 000 a loan term of 36 months or shorter and adequate relationship. As a result of which you get a chance to pay low emi and manage your other financial liabilities without any hassle.
However the interest rate offered to specific applicants depends on key factors such as the applicant s income loan amount tenure credit score etc. Terms conditions and fees for accounts products programs and services are subject to change. To qualify you ll need to have an eligible citibank account with adequate balances averaged over the past three months and you ll generally need excellent or good credit to qualify for the most competitive rates.
Citibank personal loan highlights. Citibank offers a 0 25 rate discount to citigold and citi priority customers. A two year 15 000 loan with an apr of 18 would have monthly payments of 749.
No more than one open citibank personal loan which must be at least six months old. We found 1 citibank personal loan 4 0 5 0 from 3389 users. Citibank personal loan interest rate starts at a low 9 99 per annum.
Citibank is among the few personal loan providers in india that offer one of the lowest interest rates to both salaried as well as self employed applicants. Citibank offers personal loans between rs 25 000 and rs 30 lakh at interest rates starting from just 10 50. Special offer for citibank salary account holders applying for personal loans.
Rate as of 01 02 2021. Cat a corporate employees cat b corporate employees and self employed applicants offer interest rates of 13 75 15 14 50 15 75 and 15 25 17 00 respectively. Citibank offers personal loans at a fixed rate of interest of 13 99.
- Can I Get A Personal Loan Without Collateral
- Can I Get A Personal Loan After Filing Chapter 7
- Can I Get A 20000 Personal Loan
- Can An Unemployed Person Get A Home Loan
- Can I Apply For Multiple Personal Loans
- Can I Get A Personal Loan For Plastic Surgery
- Can A Student Take Out A Personal Loan
- Can I Get A Personal Loan From Chase
- Can I Get A Personal Loan From Another Country
- Can I Apply Two Personal Loans At Same Time
- Can An Unemployed Person Get A Loan
- Can I Add To A Personal Loan
- Can I Change My Car Loan To Another Person
- Can A Person Have Two Fha Loans
- Can I File Bankruptcy On Personal Loans
- Can I Get A Personal Loan Using My Husband S Income
- Can I Get A Personal Loan And A Mortgage
- Can A Personal Loan Affect Buying A House
- Can I Get A Personal Loan For A House Deposit
- Can I Balance Transfer A Personal Loan